Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guest conference blogger

I would love to go to the CLA conference this year, but I have a scheduling conflict and I can't make it. Is someone interested in guest blogging at the conference? I would put your posts here and make links to your own blog, boosting our google juice.

What you would need:
  • Ability to send an email, from one of the labs or from your blackberry to me with your posts
  • I would prefer a mad picture taker, so someone with a cell phone camera and the trigger finger of a fan girl at a con would be most appreciated.
  • You're looking for a job at the conference. The job seeker's perspective at a conference is different from a conference attendee.
Send me an email if you are interested. I will try to think up a worthy honorarium.

No comments: