Sunday, February 17, 2008

Play nicely in the Field of the Blog


Please post comments. I'm not scared and I think the Internet is about conversing and not dictating. I'm also just not that smart everyday and I also thinking talking to myself is a sign...sign of the cat maybe, but a sign nonetheless.

If you want to write a blog post, you have to send me the post; just email it to bookish37@gmail.com. Comments get lost or they can't be labeled properly so they can be found again. And why bother to write if you don't want to be found?

But play nicely in the Field of the Blog: I don't let you post anonymously. You have to have a handle, at least, even if you don't want to use your full name. And it may only take a little old-school Nancy Drew, with a dash of Veronica Mars, to figure out who you are. (And it is only going to get easier with a little Data Portability).

No comments: