Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Schedule



I was sick yesterday, so no posting for me. I thought I would take this opportunity to talk a bit about scheduling posts: I'm going to try to put up a post every week day, unless I'm sick or on conference. I'm going to take a posting break on weekends so I can write posts that aren't time sensitive so I'll look brilliant and consistent during the week. Scheduled posting means I don't wear this expression, my /Alfred, fetch me an Advil face:

Since this is also an I'm not a mind reader face, it would also be really helpful if people could suggest some topics for me, or if they could tell me something they're interested in and just write about it: advice, rant, strategy, whatever. You can email it to me and I will post it to the blog with your name, or handle if you prefer, attached to the post. I know that many of you have experience looking for work--have done it before, will do it again--so you can be a page sage for the blog.

No comments: